Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dreaming of blue fishes

I had another odd dream yesterday. I dreamt I was fishing. (I never went fishing in my life ever.) And I caught myself a small blue colured fish. It was wriggling at my hook and unfortunately I could not remove the fish from the hook myself.

So I sought help from a fellow fisherman. There was another man there, although I could not determine if he was someone I know or a stranger. I told him my problem, and he said he would help me if I promised to watch his rod. His was a much bigger rod compared to mine. I said, I have no problems reeling the fish in if he caught one, I just can't unhook it myself.

And sure enough a big deep blue fish bit his bait and I tried my hardest to reel the fish in. I think I just left it flapping about on the deck.

Then I realised that the boat was moving, and the man who was helping me was no where to be found. And then I realised it was a huge ship, not just a boat.

Any ideas what my dream meant?

5 comments:

Lollies said...

Yup..water can mean rezeki. Tapikw ater yang calm lah..yang gelora atau bah..is opposite of that.

I suppose kalau mimpi get fish from water and a strange coloured fish pulak tu..bertambah-tambahle lagi rezeki kot..but I am no expert.

CestmoiCK said...

Asyik mimpi pelik-pelik je ni, awak tak basuh kaki sebelum tido ke?? :)

~ lariiiii!!

:)
CK

Sunfloraa said...

Mobilelum, you dreamt him 3 days in a row? U sure he didn't bring your picture to his bomoh? Tu namanya sampai termimpi-mimpi hehehe.

Lollies. Insyallah hehe kalau betul Alhamdullilah.

Ck ahhh ni pasal tak bangun solat subuh kut :P

mommy@lif said...

hi, just to share my experience. when i was 3 months pregnant, i dreamt of a big fish. my colleague said that i was gonna get a boy. true enough, i delivered a baby boy. and also heard org tua² kata if you dream about water ie river, sea, insyaAllah rezeki besar nak sampai..

Sunfloraa said...

Alif's mommy,

Insyallah.