Saturday, April 24, 2004

Book judged by its cover

Its amazing how different people react to you depending on what you wear or how much make up you put on. After 2 weeks of casual clothes and dressing down, I decided to start dressing up again. Off with my cargo trousers and T-shirt tops. Instead on with pin-striped bootleg trousers with a black T from Laura Ashley and my Benetton suit jacket. And people's reaction? Its amazing! People started talking to me. Smilling at and with me. Gosh! I was the same person last week but suddenly just by slapping on some foundation and proper make up (not just lipstic and eyeliner) I get more smiles and people just wanted to talk to me!

I guess this is the true reflection of human nature. At the end of the day, we do judge a book by its cover.

Are we the product of product endorsement by beautiful people or is the advertising a product of human nature?

SO now I even have more reason to shop! LOL!

No comments: