Monday, July 02, 2007

Meme for Charity

Ghazali tagged me, a meme that began with Idham

The rules are as follows:
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".
Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as his/her word.

2. Friendship is always about being able to understand and respect one another .

3. To love is to share the good times and the bad times.

4. Money makes me live comfortably.

5. I miss being able to travel more.

6. My way of saying I care is by contributing what I can.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by caring.

8. Pick the flowers when they are in full bloom.

9. To love someone is to let them grow.

10. Beauty is in the heart.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was the nerdy glasses I wore and the new friends I had to make at my new school.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember arriving in Canada alone, not knowing the place or anyone and the new world I saw with my own eyes.

13. I am most happy when I am travelling.

14. Nothing makes me happier than hearing my child's laugh and my beloved saying "I love you." (But something sparkly from a blue box with white ribbon makes me happy too.)

15. If I can change one thing, I will change airport security.

16. If smiles were gold then I'd be a goldsmith.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all live together in peace.

18. If you want to achieve anything then you have to work hard and send good thoughts.

19. Money is not everything but it helps you to live comfortably.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when my child says I Love you to me and comes to me and kiss me..

21. I smile when I am happy.

22. When I am happy, I am on top of the world.

23. If only I don't have to be responsible, then I can go parapenting.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was spend quality time with my family.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Traveller's Tales"

26. One thing I must do before I die is to climb the wall of China.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like I need to pee! Help I've been trying to finish this before Am wakes up!


The Bloggers I am tagging are:

1) Elisa Taufik
2)Leen-Ashburn
3)MedameRosse

1 comment:

elisataufik said...

ha ha I've already done this :)

eh, are you going back for the summer?
I'm leaving next friday.
cant wait !
nak makan durian HA HA