Monday, February 04, 2008

Taking responsibility for yourself

When the words were uttered, I had the greatest urge to write them down. To write them down quickly and clearly because I didn't want to lose them.

"Taking responsibility for yourself."

Some people believe that things happen to them. Others believe, things happen because they made it happen through their thoughts and behaviour.

I have always believed in free will. Don't get me wrong, I believe in predestination as well. Somethings are predestined but how you react to them, what you do are all up to your free will.

I will now watch my words because where words go, energy flow and that goes the same to my thoughts, where my thoughts flow, that is where the energy is directed to flow.

I will remember to be gentle and nurtuting to myself and to others around me.

Because I am solid gold inside, I will be able to do what I put my mind to do.

From today onwards, I have to start cleaning out my clutter inside. It will be tough and I have many issues to deal with. I know I can and I will. So here starts my journey of self discovery.

No comments: