Monday, January 14, 2008

They are predicting snow and I am stressed

Its freezing cold here! I took out my trusty winter jacket. I love him for letting me get the nice jacket last year. And it was still freezing under the jacket!

I still refuse to turn on the heater. I don't like heaters because they make me feel like I have a sore throat when I wake up in the morning.

For someone who loves cold weather to complain that its cold, you'd have to believe me its been cold. SO cold they are predicting snow! We shall wait and see.

+++++++++++++++++++

I am a bit stressed because of my prior commitment. I had volunteered my services to do a quilting demonstration. I have committed myself to the function and now I am having cold feet. I am beginning to second doubt myself. In fact I am undecided if I want to do a fence rail demonstration or hidden wells. Does it matter?

I need a board to put my demo up. I need to do a new worksheet.

Community spirit Joy? I think not. I was just suffering from temporary insanity when I offered and I was too proud to say errr I don't think I can do it anymore there after.

Also I am wrecking my brain with what I will demo on for the Guild. I like being in the company of quilters because I learn so much from the ladies! And its my turn to share with them, what I know. What do I know?

Stress!

1 comment:

elisataufik said...

I'm sure you'll do just fine!