Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chocolate delight

I attended a "chocolate" class with Chef MM For me, these classes are not just about the knowledge about food that I obtained but also the friends I meet and the different cultures I get to learn.



D & B are preparing the chocolate truffles. The three of us took cooking classes at Four seasons about 2 years ago. It was great to catch up with them again.




Peach salad



Chocolate parfait with peach salad



Chocolate Mousse with chilli sauce



Chef MM showed us how to roll the chocolate truffles in our palms before dunking them in cocao powder.



I had so much fun and had a huge chocolate rush that I forgot to take more pictures of the truffles! Since it was a toss up between sampling the food and taking photographs, guess which one I chose to do?


Since then I have made some chocolate mousse and its a hit!

No comments: