Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My lesson for the day

Not to accept the responsibility of organizing something until I fully understand what it entails. If it gets too much, learn to say no.

Not to listen to niggling voices. Some people just love to complain. Its THEIR issues, not mine. DO NOT accept the responsibility of helping them. They would need to help themselves, not me.

If they commit to something and offer to pay me first. ACCEPT IT! They may forget to pay me later. Especially since they might change their mind later and I have already paid for them first. I keep on losing money this way. Its time for me to learn this lesson well.

Stay away from toxic people. They wear me down.

I will concentrate on people who can make me into a better person. Life is too short to dwell on the small stuff.

I will learn my lessons well so I don't have to keep on repeating them.

Thank you Allah for the oppurtunities for me to learn.

No comments: