[ I can now put an attribute to Atizah. I got the idea for this entry from Atizah.]
Actually I got this idea from one of the bloggers whose blog I visited. But I have since forgotten whose blog it was, if the owner of the blog is reading this post, please tell me who you are and I will put up an acknowledgement. If you know the site of the blog, please forward them to me.
They say the contents of a woman's handbag is a reflection of her, perhaps the contents reveal that I am a bag lady. Its confirmed, I carry too much with me.
I found these in my handbag:
1. 3 stirrers from Startbucks. To be precise they were from Starbucks Jeddah. We bought 8 coffees to drink by the sea and I had grabbed a handful of stirrers and put them in my handbag.
2. A packet of sugar. You never know when you'll need them.
3. A box of Strepsils. Got this habit after my bad bout of sorethroat in January. Also useful remedy for bad breath.
4. A handful of receipts. I always keep my receipts in my handbag in case I need to return something.
5. My passport. In case I need to board a flight in a hurry.
6. My, now beat up, brown wallet.
7. Toothpicks. Very useful after dinner.
8. Takeaway menu from one of our favourite Chinese Restaurant.
9. Room key card from a hotel in Makkah. The key to some good memories.
10. 3 packs of tissues. 1 is never enough :)
11. A notebook. Been carrying this around for a while. Contains notations of what I spent on some previous trips.
14.2 hair crunchies.
16.Keys with a magnalite and measuring tape attached. The Magnalite came useful when we had a tyre puncture on the road in the dessert. The measuring tape, well you never know what you need to measure.
18.A lipstick holder with 2 lipsticks and a mirror.
19.A small bottle of perfume. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. I don't like BO.
20. My sunglasses. Very important to have here.
21.Dettol antibacterial wipes.
22.A business card holder. Not mine, his business cards.
23.Elastic headband to hold my hair back.
And of course, my trusty mobile phone. Will try not to leave home without it.
A bottle of water. Its very dry here, carrying water is important.
And sometimes I throw in a book as well.
I can never be one of those women who carrying around a small cute pursebag. What do ladies who carry clutchbags have in their handbags? 2 pieces of tissue?
So what do you have in your handbag?